éste ícono te ayudará a reconocer los productos elaborados con fibra de alpaca
The fiber that conquered the world
There exist two types of Alpaca: the Suri and the Huacaya.
The Huacaya alpaca represents approximately 90 % of the population; its hair is short, curled, dense and sponge-like. The remaining 10% of the population belongs to the Suri alpaca, whose hair is long, straight, silky and shiny.
Alpaca fiber is known for its wide range of colors that go from shades of beige to browns, of greys to blacks. It is also recognized for being highly resistant, elastic, non-flammable, soft and easy to wash.
Exceeding four million specimens in Peru the Alpaca is, without any doubt, master of the Andes.

images details images details images details